The City of Lebanon Public Works Department has scheduled the following work projects for the week of Sept. 18-22:
Street maintenance crews will be:
- Installing street striping in various areas of the city.
- Ward 2 will undergo street sweeping.
Street construction crews will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Excavating in the Legacy Trails subdivision.
- Installing concrete and doing curb work on Ice Cream Way.
Traffic control measures will be implemented in these work areas and all work will be subject to change pending weather conditions.
The maintenance crew will be:
- Installing new permanent upgrades on Magnolia, Clark, Adams and 4th streets.
- Installing temporary services on Fairfax, Park Manor and Jessalin streets and completing an upgrade on Beacon Road.
- Working on streetlights on Wrinkle, Jessie and Cedar Crest streets
- Responding to service orders as needed.
The construction crew will be:
- Installing streetlights along Cobb Street.
- Installing underground primary wire and transformers along Kay Avenue.
To report a public works concern, click on “Report a Concern” on our website, www.lebanonmissouri.org. For the latest updates from the City of Lebanon, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, and Instagram at @CityOfLebanonMO.