A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Thr. 10/31 - The City of Lebanon would like to remind you to be on the lookout for all of the good little ghouls and boos tomorrow as we celebrate Halloween. The Lebanon Police Department has some good Halloween Safety tips on our website at http://goo.gl/u4TOZL
- Thr. 10/31 - (Halloween) City Hall Council Chambers for the Blood Drive Bash from 10am-2pm. Call 417-991-2355 for details.
- Fri. 11/1 - Sun. 11/3 - 16th Annual Open House at Whirlwind Ranch. 10am to 4pm. Call 417-533-5280.
- Sat. 11/2 - 10am- Noon the American Heart Association and Cox Health will hold a Heart Chase event as Boswell Park. Teams of 2-5 participants will navigate through a series of games and activities to earn points for their team. For additional information contact Call 573-690-5482 or email: email@example.com
- Sat. 11/2 - Joel E. Barber PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) will host an Arts and Crafts Expo from 8a-3p —featuring 45 Arts, Crafts, Expo, and Food Vendors. 100% of the money raised will go back to the Children's classrooms and future projects. For information call 417-532-6478.
- Sat. 11/2 - Starting at 9 AM the Lebanon Host Lions Club will hold their Bad-Name Great Game Corn Hole tournament at the Mills Center. Registration for two person teams to toss those corn bags is $50. For more information contact Marsha Kimrey at 417-533-3837.
- Sat. 11/2 - Laclede County 4-H Fundraiser Auction; at the Laclede County Fairgrounds (Livestock Pavilion) beginning at 11:00 am all proceeds benefit the 4-H. Concessions will be available! For more information or to donate to the cause contact Sam Lower at 417-532-7126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thr. 11/7 - Wall of Honor Banquet at the Cowan Civic Center with social hour starting at 5:30 and dinner at 6pm. RSVP to the Chamber by October 31. Event cost is $20 per person can you can reserve your seat by contacting the chamber. You can sponsor a table for $300 for details on this package call the chamber. 417-588-3256.
- Fri. 11/8 - Sat. 11/9 - ARRL (American Radio Relay League) Midwest Convention is at the Cowan Civic Center. Visit www.arrl.org for details. Special appearance by Steven Nagel, former NASA Astronaut.
- Thr. 11/14 - Host Lions Club and Mercy hospital will hold the 2nd Annual a Day in the Life of Diabetes from 8:30a-2p. Seating is limited, to register call Shannon Smith at 417-533-6335
- Sat. 11/16 - COPE Trivia Night with dinner at 6pm and trivia is from 7pm-10pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Please call 417-533-5201 for details. All proceeds go COPE.
- Mon. 11/18 - 7:00pm: The Lebanon Concert Association 2013-2014 continues with an appearance by the Allan Harris Band and their Nat King Cole Tribute: "Long Live the King" at Cowan Civic Center Theater. For tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Sat. 11/23 - Lebanon Christmas Parade starting at 11am. If you are entering a float please turn in your forms by Wednesday, November 20th. No cost to enter a float. Call 417-588-3256 for information.
- Fri. 11/29 - Sun. 12/1 - World’s premier Co-Ed Roller Derby Education Event at the Cowan Civic Center with competitions, classes, booths, parties and fun. Join into the “Beat Me Halfway 2013” by visiting www.beatmehalfway.com.
- Thr. 11/28 - The Lebanon Booster Club will host a Turkey Trot at Atchley Park. The 5k Race will start at 8AM. There will also be a kid’s gobble wobble for those ages 3-10. Nancy Winfrey 417-664-3800 or Stacey Pearcy 417-531-2842
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com