Posted on August 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM by Dustin Hall
A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Thr. 8/22 - Lebanon Art Guild is offer a Block Print Making class, all supplies are provided. $20 fee. Please call to register at 417-532-1832. The Art Guild offers many classes call for what is coming up as well.
- Sat. 8/24 - Lebanon Ozark Harley Davidson 15th Anniversary Open House starting at 10am with entertainment, food, music, bike show, demo rides and more. Call 417-532-2900 for info.
- Sat. 8/31 - Public Radio KMST’s 40th Anniversary Celebration starting at 7pm in the Leach Theatre on S&T Campus, live music by Dixie Union, The Little Piney Hellbenders, Missouri S&T Jazz Band and more. Tickets are available at Dickey’s BBQ in Lebanon and Mid-Mo Bank in Lebanon. Free admission with the ticket. Call 573-341-4386 for details.
- Sat. 8/31 - Car Show from 5-8pm at the Treasure Chest Antique Mall at 818 East HWY 32. Open to all years makes & models for $5 per vehicle. 50/50 raffle, music, trivia fun and give-a-ways. Free to the public, contact Tim for info 417-650-0706.
- Fri. 8/30 - Monday 9/2 - Missouri State Horseshoe Pitching Championships at the Cowan Civic Center. Always free to watch, call 573-372-3650 for details.
- Sat. 9/7 - Case Knives XIX (19th) Celebration at the Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet in Lebanon. Info coming soon at www.CaseXX.com or call 417-532-7000.
- Thr. 9/12 - Celebrity Waiter Dinner sponsored by the Laclede Literacy Council at St. Francis De Sales Family Center at 345 Grand Avenue. For details call 417-532-6697. Tables are $150 for 8 people. Featured Speaker is Duane Widhalm, Lebanon R-3 School Superintendent.
- Thr. 9/19 - Sat. 9/21 - 22st Annual Starvy Creek Bluegrass Fall Festival in Conway. 3 Days full of Bluegrass. Tickets are $15 on Thursday, $20 each for Friday and Saturday, or $45 for all 3 days. Children with adults ages 12-16 are 1/2 off, and Children under 12 are FREE. There are Camp sites available. Please visit http://www.starvycreek.com/ or call 417-589-2013 for more details.
- Fri. 9/20 - Cruise-In at the Library from 6-8pm, brought to you by the Lebanon-Laclede County Route 66 Society. All years & makes of cars and motorcycles welcome. Come listen to music, look at the cars and visit the Route 66 Museum and Kinderhook Treasures Gift Shop. Music by Total Package. Call 417-532-2148 for info.
- Sat. 10/5 - Walk-N-Roll for RETT at Atchley Park in Lebanon. This event will benefit Chelsie Bracket and RETT Research. Registration for bikes and motorcycles start at 9am; registration for runners and walkers begins at 9:30am. Free lunch, speakers and music will start afterwards at 11:15. Cost is $25. For information contact the First United Methodist Church.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com