A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Fri. 7/12 - Elk’s dinner at the Elk Lodge in Lebanon from 5-7pm. On Saturday, July 13th they present the Brian Capps Band from 8-12pm for $5. For details call Buffy at 417-532-2557.
- Sat. 7/13 & Sun. 7/14 - Fiber U: Learn how you like your fiber, promoting fiber arts education in the Midwest. Free Admission. For class prices and to register for classes call 417-533-5280 or visit www.mopaca.org.
- Sat. 7/20 & Sun. 7/21 - Get Prepared Expo at the Cowan Civic Center. Visit www.usaprepares.com for information.
- Sati. 7/20 - Custom Country comes back to perform at the Elk Lodge. Come enjoy some great country music for $5 a person. Call Buffy at 417-532-2557 for info.
- Wed. 7/31 & Sat. 8/3 - 45th Annual Brumley Gospel Sing. They have a top of the line show planned for each day, Thursday-Saturday matinees are at 1pm and evening shows at 7pm, and 6pm on Saturday. Go to www.brumleymusic.com for details. You can get tickets locally at the Cowan Civic Center or Lebanon Bible and Book Store or call 800-435-3725.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com