A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Wed. 7/3 - 4th of July Salute to America NASCAR Show & Fireworks at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway. Visit www.144speedway.net for details.
- Thr. 7/4 - Lebanon Midway Speedway will have a special Thursday night show featuring Fireworks. lebanonmidwayspeedway.com or 417-594-0594.
- Thr. 7/4 - Sat. 7/6 - Starvy Creek Bluegrass Festival. This festival is outside with names featured like Dailey and Vincent, Dale Ann Bradley and Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver and so many more. Show times are Thursday at 6:30pm, Friday and Saturday starting at noon. Cost is $15 for Thursday and $20 on Friday or Saturday or $45 for a 3 day pass. Children under 12 are free and ages 12-16 are half price with an adult ticket. Visit www.starvycreek.com for the full line up and details.
- Mon. 7/8 - Sat. 7/13 - Laclede County Fair: Laclede County Fairgrounds by the Cowan Civic Center. For information call 417-322-5349 or visit www.extension.missouri.edu/laclede/fair.aspx.
- Tue. 7/9 - Senior Day @ the Laclede County Fair will be held in the Cowan Civic Center Ex-Hall from 9a-1p.
- Sat. 7/13 & Sun. 7/14 - Fiber U: Learn how you like your fiber, promoting fiber arts education in the Midwest. Free Admission. For class prices and to register for classes call 417-533-5280 or visit www.mopaca.org.
- Sat. 7/20 & Sun. 7/21 - Get Prepared Expo at the Cowan Civic Center. Visit www.usaprepares.com for information.
- Wed. 7/31 & Sat. 8/3 - 45th Annual Brumley Gospel Sing. They have a top of the line show planned for each day, Thursday-Saturday matinees are at 1pm and evening shows at 7pm, and 6pm on Saturday. Go to www.brumleymusic.com for details. You can get tickets locally at the Cowan Civic Center or Lebanon Bible and Book Store or call 800-435-3725.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org