A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 5/11 - 19th Annual Classic Car Show at the Lebanon High School. Register 8am-Noon; judging is Noon-2pm with awards at 3pm. Presented by the Lebanon Tech Center & O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- Sat. 5/11 - Central Bank Garage Sale at the Cowan Civic Center. Call 417-532-2151 for details.
- Sat. 5/18 - Trash to Treasure Swap Meet at the Lebanon Fairgrounds from 8am to 3pm. Free admission.
- Sat. 5/18 & Sun. 5/19 - Art in Bloom at Marilyn’s Nursery call 417-532-1895 for details.
- Sat. 5/18 - Free Youth Seminar (ages 6-17) and Tim Bradley Shooting Demonstration at the High Prairie Trap & Skeet; call 417-532-7612 for details. You must preregister for the youth seminar.
- Sat. 5/18 - Beef & Dairy Cow Show at Marshfield Fairgrounds starting at 8am. Admission is free, for more details call Steve Cushing at 417-589-8880.
- Sat. 5/25 - “Wagons for Warriors” is coming Memorial Day weekend at Cowan Civic Center cooking up a great meal and all proceeds go to help Wounded Warriors. Tickets are $10 and 5 and under are free. Tickets are available at the Chamber, Mid-Missouri Credit Union, Mid Missouri Bank and Jones Investment Group. Call 417-532-1895 for information.
- Sat. 6/8 & Sun. 6/9 - Missouri Statewide Free Fishing Day(s): No permits or tags are needed to fish, but other regulations still apply; call 573-751-4115 for details.
- Sat. 6/15 - 4th Annual Zombie Walk in downtown Lebanon starting at 5pm by the 2nd Street Army Surplus, the walk is free but you can get sponsors and the Zombie Prom afterwards at the Elks Lodge is $7. All proceeds and donations go to the COPE House. Call 417-532-4115.
- Sat. 6/22 - Our Town Your Town Celebration at the I-44 Speedway. $10 a carload and you get to enjoy the car race, festival, Monster Energy FMX show and fireworks. For more information call the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce at 417-588-3256.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com