A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 3/30 - Calmageddon Spring Break Concert to raise money for the Community Arts Programs. Bands, Dancers, artists and vendors will entertain you all day at the Ag Barn starting at 10 am. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door, you can get them at Ozark Visions or online at calm.ticketleap.com.
- Sat. 3/30 - 3rd Annual Egg-Stravaganza on Saturday March 30th at the Mills Building in Lebanon. Registration starts at 8am and the hunt begins at 10. You can per-register at www.lifepointlebanon.com.
- Sat. 4/6 & Sun. 4/7 - Get Prepared Expo at the Cowan Civic Center for info visit www.usaprepares.com.
- Mon. 4/8 - Shrine Circus at the Cowan Civic Center. Tickets are $14 for 12 and under and $18 for adults. Show times are 4:30pm and 7:30pm. Call 417-833-3588 for info.
- Sat. 4/13 - 5th Annual Run For Clean Water 5K/1M Fundraiser at Atchley Park for clean water efforts locally and around the world. Register early at Hairy’s Salon and get a free hair care sample. Call 417-588-9588 for information.
- Sat. 4/13 - Princess Tea Party to benefit The Strong Kids Scholarship Program with the Lebanon Family YMCA. Get your little princess’s picture with a favorite princess of hers and have cookies and tea or a horse drawn carriage ride, different packages are available. Call the YMCA at 417-588-1177 for details and pricing.
- Fri. 4/19 & Thu. 4/25 - Show Me Green Sales Tax Holiday: Purchase of a qualified Energy Star certified new appliance in the City of Lebanon up to $1500 per appliance will be exempt from local and state sales tax. For details contact the chamber at 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 4/27 - 10th Annual Mercy Me Run This year’s event features a 5K and 10K race. Both events begin at 8:30 am at Mercy Fitness Center. Parking will be available at the hospital south lot near urgent care and the pharmacy. T-shirts are included for participants who register on or before April 10th. Register at Mercy Website.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org