A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 3/9 - Indoor Triathlon and Duathlon at the Lebanon YMCA. For more details contact Jeremy at 417-588-1177. Cost is $25 per person and includes a shirt. Deadline for registration is March 7th at noon.
- Sun. 3/10 - Shepherd Hills Bull Sale at the Laclede County Fairgrounds. Call 417-532-7000 for details.
- Fri. 3/22 - A Business Summit hosted by Missouri State Senator Mike Parson and the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce from 8am to 1pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Topics include Business Development, Business Assistance Programs, and Agriculture/Manufacturing & US Chamber data. The event is free with a light breakfast and lunch included, you must rsvp to the chamber at 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 3/23 - SCAN presents a sensory movie, The Crood’s 2D at 10am at the Lebanon B&B theater. Cost is $3.50 (cash only). Contact Terry 417-718-7081 for information.
- Sat. 3/16 - Annual Spring Community Garage Sale at the Cowan Civic Center from 8am to 2pm and admission is Free. Call 417-532-4642 for details. They have a very limited amount of booths left.
- Sat. 3/16 - Laclede County Literacy Council’s Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner is on March 16th at the First Christian Church from 4pm – 7pm. Tickets are $7 for adults and $4 for children 10 and under and are available at the Library after February 9th.
- Fri. 3/22 & Sat. 3/23 - Lebanon Host Lions Club presents Gospel & Bluegrass Weekend on March 22-23 at the Cowan Civic Center. Starting Friday at 7pm and Saturday at 2pm. Tickets are $10 on Friday and $20 on Saturday or the entire weekend is $25. Tickets are available at Morgan Music or call 417-532-6502.
- Sat. 3/30 - Calmageddon Spring Break Concert to raise money for the Community Arts Programs. Bands, Dancers, artists and vendors will entertain you all day at the Ag Barn starting at 10 am. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door, you can get them at Ozark Visions or online at calm.ticketleap.com.
- Sat. 4/13 - 5th Annual Run For Clean Water 5K/1M Fundraiser at Atchley Park for clean water efforts locally and around the world. Register early at Hairy’s Salon and get a free hair care sample. Call 417-588-9588 for information.
- Sat. 4/13 - Princess Tea Party to benefit The Strong Kids Scholarship Program with the Lebanon Family YMCA. Get your little princess’s picture with a favorite princess of hers and have cookies and tea or a horse drawn carriage ride, different packages are available. Call the YMCA at 417-588-1177 for details and pricing.
- Fri. 4/19 & Thu. 4/25 - Show Me Green Sales Tax Holiday: Purchase of a qualified Energy Star certified new appliance in the City of Lebanon up to $1500 per appliance will be exempt from local and state sales tax. For details contact the chamber at 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 4/27 - 10th Annual Mercy Me Run This year’s event features a 5K and 10K race. Both events begin at 8:30 am at Mercy Fitness Center. Parking will be available at the hospital south lot near urgent care and the pharmacy. T-shirts are included for participants who register on or before April 10th. Register at Mercy Website.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org