A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Thurs. 1/24 - Thursday, January 24th the Lebanon Concert Association presents the play, “Church Basement Ladies 2” at 7pm. Call 417-532-2990 or visit www.lebanonconcertassociation.com for ticket information.
- Fri. 1/25 & Sat. 1/26 - Monster Energy Arenacross & Freestyle Show at Cowan Civic Center at 7:30pm. Amazing riders compete, soaring over 60 ft in the air. From the 50cc kids, to the Pro’s on 450cc straight off the AMA Supercross circuit, these guy’s will leave you gasping in amazement! www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/25 - Free concert presented by True Love Ministries starting at 6pm in the Cowan Civic Center Theater, with Unspoken and Manic Drive performing. Call 417-532-4642 for info.
- Sat. 2/16 - COPE Annual Chili Cook Off at the Cowan Civic Center. Call 417-533-5201 for information.
- Sat. 2/16 - Valentine’s Dinner at the Wallace Building with Comedian David Graham. This is sponsored by Cross Creek Church and tickets are $7.00 now through February 10th then they go to $10. Call 417-650-0647 for info.
- Sat. 2/23 & Sat. 2/24 - R.K Gun & Knife Show at the Cowan Civic Center. Call 563-927-8176 for details or visit www.rkshows.com and they have a $1 off coupon for admission.
- Fri. 3/1 - Opening Day of trout season at Bennett Spring State Park call 417-532-4307 for info or visit www.bennettspringstatepark.com
- Sat. 3/2 - 6th Annual Mid-Missouri Percussion Arts Trophy from 8am-9pm in the Cowan Civic Center. Featuring a rich palette of musical styles it is more than a national competition; it is an all day event featuring world-class soloist, Nathan Daughtrey, and a spectacular concert appealing to everyone. "All Day Tickets" are $10, and entitles you to come and go (with wristband). For info Call Carol Helble at 417-718-8986.
- Sun. 3/10 - Shepherd Hills Bull Sale at the Laclede County Fairgrounds. Call 417-532-7000 for details.
- Sat. 3/16 - Annual Spring Community Garage Sale at the Cowan Civic Center from 8am to 2pm and admission is Free. Call 417-532-4642 for details. They have a very limited amount of booths left.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com