A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Share Your Christmas tree with names is at 615 W. Elm across from Boswell Park now through December 15th, M-Sat 11 am to 6pm and Sun 1pm to 5pm. You can pick up a name of a child or senior in need to share your Christmas with. Call 417-588-6901 for information.
- Thurs. 12/6 - 399th Army Band presents free Winter Wonderland Concert 7pm at the Cowan Civic Center.
- Fri. 12/7 - Christmas in the Park at Atchley Park. Free event to the public! Includes a 5K run, pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Fri. 12/7 - Lebanon Concert Association presents George Dyer, Christmas Program featuring a mix of opera and Broadway favorites. Visit www.lebanonconcertassociation.com for info.
- Sat. 1/5 - CBR Horizon Show-Me State Shootout Bull Riding to the Cowan Civic Center. Showtime is 7:30pm and tickets are $12 to $28, online at www.barclaypro.com or at JR’s Western Store and Graven Dodge from Dec 1- Jan 5.
- Sat. 1/12 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at Cowan Civic Center at 7pm. Come see the metal crushing car-smashing battle. You’ll see Mini car derby, Full-size Derby mayhem. It’s total destruction that you, your friends and family will race to attend! www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/25 & Sat. 1/26 - Monster Energy Arenacross & Freestyle Show at Cowan Civic Center at 7:30pm. Amazing riders compete, soaring over 60 ft in the air. From the 50cc kids, to the Pro’s on 450cc straight off the AMA Supercross circuit, these guy’s will leave you gasping in amazement! www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org