A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 11/17 - Lebanon Christmas Parade at 11am in downtown Lebanon and on a portion of Elm Street. Contact the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce for info 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 11/17 - Trash to Treasure Swap Meet in the Exhibition Hall of the Cowan Civic Center from 8am to 3pm. For details contact Karen at 417-588-5118.
- Sat. 11/17 - Beanefit – Buy a Bowl, Feed your Soul from 12 noon to 6pm at the Lebanon Art Guild right after the parade. $12 a person covers your choice of a handmade pottery bowl and the buffet line serving soup, stews, breads, drinks and desserts. You can purchase tickets early at the Guild and select your bowl. All proceeds go to keep the Guild open and be sure to bring a non-perishable food item to donate for the Crosslines Food Pantry this holiday season. Contact: 417-531-1832.
- Sat. 12/1 - Holiday Tea Party at the Lebanon Art Guild & Gallery. Call 417-588-3768 for details.
- Sat. 12/1 - Miss Merrie Christmas Pageant at the Cowan Civic Center. Applications are available and accepted at the Chamber of Commerce through November 16th. Call 417-532-3293 for details.
- Fri. 12/7 - Christmas in the Park at Atchley Park, call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Fri. 12/7 - Lebanon Concert Association presents George Dyer, Christmas Program featuring a mix of opera and Broadway favorites. Visit www.lebanonconcertassociation.com for info.
- Sat. 1/5 - CBR Horizon Show-Me State Shootout Bull Riding to the Cowan Civic Center. Showtime is 7:30pm and tickets are $12 to $28, online at www.barclaypro.com or at JR’s Western Store and Graven Dodge from Dec 1- Jan 5.
- Sat. 1/12 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at Cowan Civic Center at 7pm. Come see the metal crushing car-smashing battle. You’ll see Mini car derby, Full-size Derby mayhem. It’s total destruction that you, your friends and family will race to attend! www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/25 & Sat. 1/26 - Monster Energy Arenacross & Freestyle Show at Cowan Civic Center at 7:30pm. Amazing riders compete, soaring over 60 ft in the air. From the 50cc kids, to the Pro’s on 450cc straight off the AMA Supercross circuit, these guy’s will leave you gasping in amazement! www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org