A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Fri. 11/9 - Catch & Release Trout fishing begins, make plans for your trip to Bennett Spring State Park this fall. Visit www.bennettspringstatepark.com.
- Fri. 11/9 - Lebanon Concert Association continues with Celtic Fire, an Irish music and dance show that will be a magical show with amazing Irish step dancing. The show will be at 7pm at the Cowan Civic Center. www.lebanonconcertassociation.com
- Sat. 11/10 - Christmas Open House at the Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet from 10am to 2pm. SPECIALS and free cider and cookies. Visit them on Facebook @ Shepherd Hills Factory Outlets-Lebanon, MO.
- Sat. 11/10 - 1st Annual Route 66 Rotary Run of Lebanon. Race time is 10am starting at the Mills Center; race day registration is 8:30-9:30. Contact Keith at 417-718-0200 or register at www.omrr.org.
- Sat. 11/10 - Veterans Holiday Bazaar at the American Legion on 2538 Evergreen Pkwy. It is 8am-4pm. with FREE ADMISSION. This is open to handmade arts, crafts, services, bazaar items and misc. goods. Contact the Legion via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for booth information.
- Sat. 11/17 - Lebanon Christmas Parade at 11am in downtown Lebanon and on a portion of Elm Street. Contact the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce for info 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 11/17 - Trash to Treasure Swap Meet in the Exhibition Hall of the Cowan Civic Center from 8am to 3pm. For details contact Karen at 417-588-5118.
- Sat. 12/1 - Holiday Tea Party at the Lebanon Art Guild & Gallery. Call 417-588-3768 for details.
- Sat. 12/1 - Miss Merrie Christmas Pageant at the Cowan Civic Center. Applications are available and accepted at the Chamber of Commerce through November 16th. Call 417-532-3293 for details.
- Fri. 12/7 - Christmas in the Park at Atchley Park, call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Fri. 12/7 - Lebanon Concert Association presents George Dyer, Christmas Program featuring a mix of opera and Broadway favorites. Visit www.lebanonconcertassociation.com for info.
- Sat. 1/5 - CBR Horizon Show-Me State Shootout Bull Riding to the Cowan Civic Center. Showtime is 7:30pm and tickets are $12 to $28, online at www.barclaypro.com or at JR’s Western Store and Graven Dodge from Dec 1- Jan 5.
- Sat. 1/12 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at Cowan Civic Center at 7pm. Come see the metal crushing car-smashing battle. You’ll see Mini car derby, Full-size Derby mayhem. It’s total destruction that you, your friends and family will race to attend! www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/25 & Sat. 1/26 - Monster Energy Arenacross & Freestyle Show at Cowan Civic Center at 7:30pm. Amazing riders compete, soaring over 60 ft in the air. From the 50cc kids, to the Pro’s on 450cc straight off the AMA Supercross circuit, these guy’s will leave you gasping in amazement! www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com