A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Fri./Sat. - Ozark Nightmares Haunted House is open 7pm-11pm every Friday and Saturday and Halloween night. Tickets are $7.50 and you can find them on facebook or visit their website www.ozarknightmares.com.
- Fri. 10/26 - Boo Bash presented by Lebanon Parks & Recreation and YMCA from 6pm-8pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Games, costume contests, a costume parade, prizes and treats. Admission is FREE. Call 417-588-1177 x203 for more details.
- Sat. 10/27 - Downtown Cruise-In from 2pm to 7pm on Commercial Street. $5 to register a vehicle. Free to the public and there will be music, trivia and a chili cook off. Contact Tim at 417-650-0705 for details.
- Fri. 11/2 - Sun. 11/4 - 15th Annual Whirlwind Alpaca Ranch Open House. Visit www.whirlwindranch.com for information. They have a sale on all their merchandise made from Alpaca fiber. You have to check out the handmade scarves and rugs.
- Sat. 11/3 - All Day Bluegrass Concert presented by the Lebanon Hosts Lions Club at the Cowan Civic Center starting at 2 pm. This features Kenny and Amanda Smith and tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call 417-532-6502 or visit Morgan Music for tickets.
- Fri. 11/9 - Catch & Release Trout fishing begins, make plans for your trip to Bennett Spring State Park this fall. Visit www.bennettspringstatepark.com.
- Fri. 11/9 - Lebanon Concert Association continues with Celtic Fire, an Irish music and dance show that will be a magical show with amazing Irish step dancing. The show will be at 7pm at the Cowan Civic Center. www.lebanonconcertassociation.com
- Sat. 11/10 - 1st Annual Route 66 Rotary Run of Lebanon. Race time is 10am starting at the Mills Center; race day registration is 8:30-9:30. Contact Keith at 417-718-0200 or register at www.omrr.org.
- Sat. 11/10 - Veterans Holiday Bazaar at the American Legion on 2538 Evergreen Pkwy. It is 8am-4pm. with FREE ADMISSION. This is open to handmade arts, crafts, services, bazaar items and misc. goods. Contact the Legion via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for booth information.
- Sat. 11/17 - Lebanon Christmas Parade at 11am in downtown Lebanon and on a portion of Elm Street. Contact the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce for info 417-588-3256.
- Sat. 11/17 - Trash to Treasure Swap Meet in the Exhibition Hall of the Cowan Civic Center from 8am to 3pm. For details contact Karen at 417-588-5118.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at email@example.com