A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 9/22 - Lebanon I-44 Speedway Racing:
Inaugural ‘High Banks 100’ Gates open @ 5pm, Racing @ 7:30pm. www.I44speedway.net
- Sat. 9/22 - Midway Speedway Racing: Premier dirt track! Gates open @ 5pm, Hot Laps @ 7pm and Racing Starts @ 8pm. www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com
- Sat. 9/22 - Kayak MeetUp! @ Ha Ha Tonka State Park from 9am-12pm. Open to all levels of kayakers. Everything is free, all you need is a life jacket and clothes that can get wet. Call Barbara @ 573-346-2599 for info.
- Sun. 9/23 - New Odyssey will perform to kick off the Concert Association Series @ Cowan Civic Center Theater. This performance is @ 3pm and tickets are $20.00 or $25.00. For more information you can call 417-532-2990 or visit www.lebanonmoconcertassociation.com.
- Fri. 9/28 - Ozark Nightmares Haunted House opens Open 7pm-11pm every Friday and Saturday and Halloween night. Tickets are $7.50 and you can find them on facebook or visit their website www.ozarknightmares.com.
- Sat. 9/29 - The Lebanon Rotary Club presents the drive-in movie Pirates of the Caribbean at dusk. $2 a person or $5 for a car load at the Cowan Civic Center.
- Sun. 10/7 - Cross Creek Church presents a free concert at Atchley Park by the Pans of Praise, touring from Trinidad and Tobago. For information call 417-650-0647.
- Sat. 10/13 - Community Garage Sale @ Cowan Civic Center from 8am-2pm. Call 417-532-4642 for booth information. Free admission to the public.
- Sat. 10/20 - Knights of Columbus Fall Festival from 5pm-11pm at the St. Francis De Sales Parish Center. The event its for ages 21 and over. Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Food and drinks provided. Music, casino games and an auction. For details contact 417-288-2596.
- Fri. 11/2 - Sun. 11/4 - 15th Annual Whirlwind Alpaca Ranch Open House. Visit www.whirlwindranch.com for information. They have a sale on all their merchandise made from Alpaca fiber. You have to check out the handmade scarves and rugs.
- Fri. 11/9 - Catch & Release Trout fishing begins, make plans for your trip to Bennett Spring State Park this fall. Visit www.bennettspringstatepark.com.
- Sat. 11/10 - 1st Annual Route 66 Rotary Run of Lebanon. Race time is 10am starting @ the Mills Center; race day registration is 8:30-9:30. Contact Keith at 417-718-0200 or register @ www.omrr.org.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner @ firstname.lastname@example.org