A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events.
• On Saturdays Farmers’ Market of Laclede County is located in the Mercy Hospital parking lot, off of I-44, exit 130. Open 7:30 am to 12:00 noon. They sell baked goods, fresh eggs, plants and crafts. Point of contact is Linda Bethurem at 417-531-1365.
• The Lebanon Farmers’ Market is every Saturday on Jefferson Ave. at the railroad tracks Saturdays from 7:30 am to 1 pm and Wednesdays from 2 pm to 6 pm. Call 417-426-5690 for information. Both Farmers Markets are on Facebook.
• Midway Speedway is racing Saturday nights, Gates open at 5:00pm, Hot Laps @ 7:00pm and Racing Starts at 8:00pm. Visit www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com
for more information.
• Lebanon I-44 Speedway races on Saturday nights. Racing starts at 730 pm, gates open at 5pm. For information visit www.I44speedway.net
or like them on Facebook for updates.
• The 44th Annual Brumley Gospel Sing is August 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th featuring matinees and evening performances. Visit www.brumleymusic.com
for ticket information.
• Also be sure to mark the Community Wide Garage Sale on your calendars during the Brumley Gospel Sing. Watch for the ads in the Daily Record or call 417-532-9131 for details.
• August 23rd we have the Riders in the Sky performing at the Cowan Civic Center Theater at 7:30 pm. Contact the Lions Club for ticket information at 417-718-1759.
• August 25th is the Elks Lodge Benefit Truck & Tractor Pull at 6 pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Adults are $10 and kids 12 and under are $5. Call 417-588-5547 for details.
• August 31 to September 2nd we welcome back the Missouri Horseshoe Championships at the Exhibition Hall. For information call 573-372-3650.
• September 8th is the XVIII Case Knives Celebration at Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet. Visit www.Casexx.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org