A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 7/19 - Annual Zombie Walk followed by a Zombie Prom benefiting COPE House. Makeup Starts at noon at Commerce Bank, Zombies start their walk at 5PM. Then head over to the Wallace Building for Zombie Prom, $8.00 in advance at Ozark Visions, $10.00 at the door, all proceeds are going to be donated to the COPE House.
- Wed. 8/6 - Sat. 8/9 - The Brumley Gospel Sing is back! (Recently named a AAA Midwest Travel Treasure) August 6-9 are going to be four nights jammed packed with the best Southern Gospel and Gospel/Bluegrass music to be found anywhere. The whole event will be taking place for the 9th year at the Kenneth Cowan Civic Center located at 500 E. Elm Street in Lebanon. Go to www.brumleymusic.com for event information.
- Fri. 8/29 - Sat. 8/31 - The State Championship for the Missouri Horse Pitchers association begins. Missouri Horseshoe Pitchers Association will be presenting the state championships at the Cowan Civic Center for the 4th year in a row in the exhibition hall. The event is free and open to spectators.
- Sat. 8/30 - The Trash to Treasure Swap Meet is from 8a-3p at at the Laclede County Fairgrounds. As always there will be something for everyone. So come on out and find some new treasures.
- FYI: For those art lovers out there, two local photographers will have their works on display at the Library here in Lebanon. They are both members of the Lebanon Art Guild and Lebanon Camera Club. The displays will be up for the rest of the month of July.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Tourism Director Bruce Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org