A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events.
• This Saturday from 9AM - 2PM is a Household Hazardous Waste and Yard Debris drop off day at Lebanon Public Works building. Accepted Materials List
• On Saturdays Farmers’ Market of Laclede County is located in the Mercy Hospital parking lot, off of I-44, exit 130. Open 7:30 am to 12:00 noon. They sell baked goods, fresh eggs, plants and crafts. Point of contact is Linda Bethurem at 417-531-1365.
• The Lebanon Farmers’ Market is every Saturday on Jefferson Ave. at the railroad tracks Saturdays from 7:30 am to 1 pm and Wednesdays from 2 pm to 6 pm. Call 417-426-5690 for information. Both Farmers Markets are on Facebook.
• Midway Speedway is racing Saturday nights, Gates open at 5:00pm, Hot Laps @ 7:00pm and Racing Starts at 8:00pm. Visit www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com
for more information.
• Lebanon I-44 Speedway races on Saturday nights. Racing starts at 730 pm, gates open at 5pm. For information visit www.I44speedway.net
or like them on Facebook for updates.
• July 27-29 is the Gospel Spectacular at the Cowan Civic Center and Lifepoint Church alternating nights, call 417-588-1435 for more information.
• July 28th is Agriculture Appreciation Day at the Mill Center from 11 am to 7:30 pm. Various level speakers on Agriculture issues, children’s activities, contests, band performances, free food and many booths and vendors from all aspects of agriculture. Call 417-718-4182 for details.
• July 28th is Relay for Life of Laclede County's Annual event at Boswell Park from noon to midnight. In honor of those loss and the cancer survivors, the American Cancer Society will have a Luminary Ceremony and Survivor Laps. Point of Contact is Lisa at 417-531-4142.
• On Tuesday, July 31st Brumley has added the Tuesday Night Showcase in the theater featuring Mike Scott and Christy Sutherland and more call 1-888-462-6718 for tickets.
• The 44th Annual Brumley Gospel Sing is August 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th featuring matinees and evening performances. Visit www.brumleymusic.com
for ticket information.
• Also be sure to mark the Community Wide Garage Sale on your calendars during the Brumley Gospel Sing. Watch for the ads in the Daily Record or call 417-532-9131 for details.
• August 23rd we have the Riders in the Sky performing at the Cowan Civic Center Theater at 7:30 pm. Contact the Lions Club for ticket information at 417-718-1759.
• August 25th is the Elks Lodge Benefit Truck & Tractor Pull at 6 pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Adults are $10 and kids 12 and under are $5. Call 417-588-5547 for details.
• August 31 to September 2nd we welcome back the Missouri Horseshoe Championships at the Exhibition Hall. For information call 573-372-3650.
• September 8th is the XVIII Case Knives Celebration at Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet. Visit www.Casexx.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Judy Fortner at firstname.lastname@example.org