A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 6/21 - 3rd Annual Our Town, Your Town celebrations at Lebanon I-44 Speedway. This event is featuring NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Racing, multiple booth vendors, and Nashville Country artists Joel Crouse and Ben Bradford providing the Grand Finale with a County Music concert. Details can be found on the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce’s website www.lebanonmissouri.com.
- Fri. 6/27 - At dusk the Kiwanis Club of Lebanon and the Lebanon Park’s Department will be having a drive in movie at the Civic Center admission is $3 per person or $7 per car load. The movie will be Disney's Frozen.
- Fri. 6/27 - Sun. 6/29 - Rollout Roller Derby Magazine presents Midwest Derby Fest at the Civic Center. This event will have 16 Woman’s teams and 8 Men’s teams battling it out during this 3 day event. The cost is 15 dollars a day or 40 dollars for all three days. Tickets will be available at the door.
- Thu. 7/3 - Sat. 7/5 - The 29th Annual Starvy Creek Bluegrass Festival in Conway. This three day event starts at 6:30 on Thursday and is full of bluegrass talent. Get more information on the event at starvycreek.com.
- Thu. 7/3 - I-44 Speedway's Annual 4th of July Feature Race and fireworks show. This year promises to be the best one yet. Gates open at 5:00, hotlaps at 5:30 and racing starts at 7:00 with fireworks to follow. Get more info at i44speedway.net.
- Fri. 7/4 - Midway Speedway Annual 4th of July Feature Race and fireworks show. Gates open at 5:00, hotlaps at 7:00, and racing starts at 8:00 with fireworks to follow. Get more info at lebanonmidwayspeedway.com.
- Mon. 7/7 - Sat. 7/12 - 2014 Laclede County Fair located at the fairgrounds behind the Civic Center. The fair will be here through Saturday the 12th. A schedule of events can be found at: goo.gl/qH3tZd.
- Sat. 7/12 - Sun. 7/13 - The 5th Annual Fiber U will be at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall. For more info visit: the City of Lebanon's Event Calendar.
- Sat. 7/19 - Annual Zombie Walk followed by a Zombie Prom benefiting COPE House. Makeup Starts at noon at Commerce Bank, Zombies start their walk at 5PM. Then head over to the Wallace Building for Zombie Prom, 8 dollars in advance at Ozark Visions, 10 at the door, all proceeds are going to be donated to the COPE House.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Tourism Director Bruce Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org