A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Fri. 3/21 - Sat. 3/22 - Lebanon Host Lions will hold a Gospel and Bluegrass weekend at the Civic Center. Both days will feature rising bluegrass and gospel stars The Roys. The gospel concert begins at 7 p.m. on Friday night, and Saturday’s bluegrass show begins at 2 p.m. Tickets are available at Morgan Music or call 417-532-6502.
- Sat. 3/29 - Join the Optimist Club at the South Valley Sportsman’s Club for their 15th Annual Sporting Clays Tournament. Registration starts 7:30 AM, tournament starts 8 AM. For additional information call 417-532-8198.
- Sat. 3/29 - Truelove Ministries and the Boswell Family will present a free Gospel Concert at the Cowan Civic Center. Concert starts at 7 PM. Contact Ed Truelove Ministries for additional information 417-718-8000.
- Sat. 4/5 - The YMCA hosts its 2nd Annual Princess Party at the Civic Center. The Princess Package includes a horse drawn carriage ride, magical wand, cookies, pink lemonade, 2 adult guest passes and photo opportunities with all your favorite princesses! For tickets and additional information contact the YMCA at (417) 588-1177.
- Sat. 4/12 - Hairy’s Salon is sponsoring the 6th Annual Run for Clean Water at Atchley Park. There will be 5K Race and 1-Mile Walk as well as a Kids’ Lap. Registration begins at 7:30 AM and the race starts at 8:00 am. For additional information or to register call Hairy's Salon at 417-588-9588 or visit www.hairys-salon.com.
- Sat. 4/12 - The I’ll Fly Away Foundation will host its Lebanon Spring Gala which includes a Concert, VIP Dinner and Auction. The concert features bluegrass star Sierra Hull. There will also be performances by the Lebanon High School Honors Choir and Jazz Band. Dinner Begins at 5PM Concert at 8 PM. Visit www.illflyawayfoundation.org for additional information and ticketing locations.
- Tue. 4/15 - The Lebanon Concert Association welcomes the Abrams Brothers. The brothers and their bluegrass, country and folk roots have left the North American festival clambering for more! The concert will be performed at the Cowan Civic Center Theater. For additional information visit www.lebanonmoconcertassociation.com for tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Sat. 4/19 - Central Bank will host its annual garage sale at the Civic Center. From 7AM to 1PM come browse the aisles of deals to find your newest treasures. Contact 417-532-2151 for additional information.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com