Posted on February 26, 2014 at 10:45 AM by Dustin Hall
A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Sat. 3/1 - Trout Season opens at Bennett Spring State Park.
- Sat. 3/1 - After catching your limit at Bennett head to the Annual Mid-Missouri Percussion Arts Competition at the Civic Center, this year’s featured soloist is Nathan Daughtrey. Call Carol Helble at 417-718-8986 for ticket information.
- Fri. 3/7 - Sun. 3/8 - Join Missouri Pet Breeders Association for their Educational Conference and Trade Show at the Civic Center. This event features over 100 exhibitors and talks by noted personalities on a variety of pet related topics. For additional information or event registration visit www.mpbaonline.org.
- Fri. 3/14 - The Lebanon Art Guild is hosting a St. Patty's Day Fundraiser from 5:30-7:30 at the Gallery (227 W. Commercial). Corned beef, cabbage, and all the fixings will be served. All money raised will be used to maintain and improve the Art Guild’s gallery space. Contact (417) 532-1895 for additional information.
- Sat. 3/15 - Annual City Wide Garage Sale returns to the Civic Center from 8a-2p. Call (417) 532-4642 for additional information.
- Sat. 3/15 - Prior to garage selling you can get breakfast at the Annual Rotary Pancake breakfast from 7a-1p. The breakfast will be held in the meeting rooms of the Civic Center.
- Sat. 3/15 - For more St. Patrick’s corned beef join the Literacy Council for their annual corned beef and cabbage dinner at St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church on Saturday March 15. This includes corned beef cabbage, beans, drink and dessert. For additional information contact the Literacy Council at 417-532-6697.
- Sat. 3/15 - The Friends of the Library Book sale is at the Lebanon-Laclede County Library. The sale is on from 8:30a-4p. Chose from a wide selection of titles and help the Friends of the Library.
- Fri. 3/21 - Sat. 3/22 - Lebanon Host Lions will hold a Gospel and Bluegrass weekend at the Civic Center. Both days will feature rising bluegrass and gospel stars The Roys. The gospel concert begins at 7 p.m. on Friday night, and Saturday’s bluegrass show begins at 2 p.m. Tickets are available at Morgan Music or call 417-532-6502.
- Sat. 4/5 - The YMCA hosts its 2nd Annual Princess Party at the Civic Center. The Princess Package includes a horse drawn carriage ride, magical wand, cookies, pink lemonade, 2 adult guest passes and photo opportunities with all your favorite princesses! For tickets and additional information contact the YMCA at (417) 588-1177.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com