A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Fri. 1/10 - Sat 1/11 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall for a smashing good time. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/24 - Sat 1/25 - Experience two high flying nights of motocross action in the Exhibition Hall at the Cowan Civic Center. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7:30 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
- Sat. 2/1 - Sun. 2/2 - Missouri Nationals Wrestling Championship at the Cowan Civic Center. The action begins both days at 9 AM. For additional information contact Jimmy Loving; (417) 546-0015.
- Sat. 2/15 - COPE will host their 11th Chili Cook-Off at the Cowan Civic Center. The event will be open to the public from Noon-3pm for tasting and "people's choice" judging - where tasters vote with their dollars on the best chili offering, as well as for the silent auction. If you'd like to participate as a competitor call 417-533-5201 or visit www.copeoflebanon.com for additional information.
- Mon. 2/17 - The Lebanon Concert Association 2013-2014 season continues with Thank You for the Music, a Modern Tribute to ABBA. This exciting and dynamic tribute to the Swedish pop super-group is not to be missed. The concert will be in the Civic Center Theater. For tickets information call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Sat. 2/22 - Sun. 2/23 - R.K Gun & Knife Show will once again stop at the Cowan Civic Center. Call 563-927-8176 for details or visit www.rkshows.com where you can get a $1 off coupon for admission.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org