A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Please Note - In observance of Christmas Day, the City of Lebanon's administrative offices will be closing at 12 noon on Tuesday December 24, and closed on Wednesday December 25, 2013. Please remember this does not include emergency services.
- Fri. 12/20 - Christmas in the Park will be from 5:30-7:30p at Atchley Park, there will be pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Sat. 12/21 - 9a-4p, the 2nd annual Holiday Shopping Expo will be held at the Lebanon-Laclede County Library. Over 25 vendors with variety of items will be present, and concessions will be available. There will be a raffle and collection of items to benefit the Pregnancy Support Center. For additional information contact 417-531-4531.
- Christmas Day - The Community Yulefest is a Free Community Christmas Dinner for everyone, although volunteers are needed to drive, serve as waiters, set up and decorate. Please call Judy Vest @ 417.288.1047 or Ranya Dunn @ 417.718.4414 for more info.
- Sat. 1/4 - Ultimate Challenge Productions is bringing the Show Me Shootout to the Cowan Civic Center this stop on Championship Bull Riding’s Horizons Series starts at 8:00pm. Visit facebook.com/ultimatechallengebullriding for more information.
- Fri. 1/10 - Sat 1/11 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall for a smashing good time. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/24 - Sat 1/25 - Experience two high flying nights of motocross action in the Exhibition Hall at the Cowan Civic Center. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7:30 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com