A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Please Note - Christmas in the Park has been rescheduled to Dec. 20.
- Thr. 12/12 - Lebanon Concert Association's Christmas Program--The Church Street Boys from Central Methodist University--will be held at the Cowan Civic Center Theater for tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Fri. 12/13 - 399th Army Band, will have a Christmas Concert in the Theater at the Cowan Civic Center. The Concert is free and starts at 7:00 PM. For More information you can visit the 399th’s Facebook page.
- Fri. 12/20 - Christmas in the Park will be from 5:30-7:30p at Atchley Park, there will be pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Christmas Day - The Community Yulefest is a Free Community Christmas Dinner for everyone, although volunteers are needed to drive, serve as waiters, set up and decorate. Please call Judy Vest @ 417.288.1047 or Ranya Dunn @ 417.718.4414 for more info.
- Sat. 1/4 - Ultimate Challenge Productions is bringing the Show Me Shootout to the Cowan Civic Center this stop on Championship Bull Riding’s Horizons Series starts at 8:00pm. Visit facebook.com/ultimatechallengebullriding for more information.
- Fri. 1/10 - Sat 1/11 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall for a smashing good time. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
- Fri. 1/24 - Sat 1/25 - Experience two high flying nights of motocross action in the Exhibition Hall at the Cowan Civic Center. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7:30 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com