A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Please Note - Christmas in the Park has been rescheduled to Dec. 20.
- Sat. 12/7 - The Lebanon Police Department is hosting an Ugly Sweater 5K Run and Walk on at the Civic Center to raise money for Shop with a Cop. You can pre-register at the Lebanon Police Department.
- Sat. 12/7 - From 9a-4p is the 2nd annual Holiday Shopping Expo will be held at the Lebanon-Laclede County Library. Over 25 vendors with variety of items will be present, and concessions will be available. There will be a raffle and collection of items to benefit the Pregnancy Support Center. For additional information contact 417-531-4531.
- Sat. 12/7 - The Annual Miss Merry Christmas Pageant will be at the Civic Center Theater at 3p and 7p. Call 417-532-6232 for more information.
- Sat. 12/7 - Community Baptist Church will be hosting a craft fair from 9a-4p. Contact 532-8421 for information.
- Thr. 12/12 - Lebanon Concert Association's Christmas Program--The Church Street Boys from Central Methodist University--will be held at the Cowan Civic Center Theater for tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Fri. 12/13 - 399th Army Band, will have a Christmas Concert in the Theater at the Cowan Civic Center. The Concert is free and starts at 7:00 PM. For More information you can visit the 399th’s Facebook page.
- Fri. 12/20 - Christmas in the Park will be from 5:30-7:30p at Atchley Park, there will be pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Christmas Day - The Community Yulefest is a Free Community Christmas Dinner for everyone, although volunteers are needed to drive, serve as waiters, set up and decorate. Please call Judy Vest @ 417.288.1047 or Ranya Dunn @ 417.718.4414 for more info.
- Fri. 1/10/14 - Sat 1/11/14 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall for a smashing good time. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com