A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Thr. 11/14 - Host Lions Club and Mercy hospital will hold the 2nd Annual a Day in the Life of Diabetes from 8:30a-2p. Seating is limited, to register call Shannon Smith at 417-533-6335
- Sat. 11/16 - COPE Trivia Night with dinner at 6pm and trivia is from 7pm-10pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Please call 417-533-5201 for details. All proceeds go COPE.
- Sat. 11/16 - Treasure Swap Meet will be at the Civic Center ExHall from 8a-3p: There will be 140 booths full of bargain hunting!! Admission is free, and concessions will be available. Call 417-588-5118 for more information.
- Mon. 11/18 - 7:00pm: The Lebanon Concert Association 2013-2014 continues with an appearance by the Allan Harris Band and their Nat King Cole Tribute: "Long Live the King" at Cowan Civic Center Theater. For tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Sat. 11/23 - Lebanon Christmas Parade starting at 11am. If you are entering a float please turn in your forms by Wednesday, November 20th. No cost to enter a float. Call 417-588-3256 for information.
- Thr. 11/28 - The Lebanon Booster Club will host a Turkey Trot at Atchley Park. The 5k Race will start at 8AM. There will also be a kid’s gobble wobble for those ages 3-10. Nancy Winfrey 417-664-3800 or Stacey Pearcy 417-531-2842
- Fri. 11/29 - Sun. 12/1 - World’s premier Co-Ed Roller Derby Education Event at the Cowan Civic Center with competitions, classes, booths, parties and fun. Join into the “Beat Me Halfway 2013” by visiting www.beatmehalfway.com.
- Fri. 12/6 - 5-7PM will be Christmas in the Park, at Atchley Park, there will be pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Sat. 12/7 - The Lebanon Police Department is hosting an Ugly Sweater 5K Run and Walk on at the Civic Center to raise money for Shop with a Cop. You can pre-register at the Lebanon Police Department.
- Thr. 12/12 - Lebanon Concert Association's Christmas Program--The Church Street Boys from Central Methodist University--will be held at the Cowan Civic Center Theater for tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Christmas Day - The Community Yulefest is a Free Community Christmas Dinner for everyone, although volunteers are needed to drive, serve as waiters, set up and decorate. Please call Judy Vest @ 417.288.1047 or Ranya Dunn @ 417.718.4414 for more info.
- Fri. 1/10/14 - Sat 1/11/14 - Mad Dog Demolition Derby at the Cowan Civic Center Exhibition Hall for a smashing good time. Doors open at 6 PM and the show start at 7 PM. For more information call 417-863-6353 or visit www.motorheadevents.com
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at email@example.com