A recap of the City's weekly radio show highlighting upcoming area events:
- Thr. 11/7 - Wall of Honor Banquet at the Cowan Civic Center with social hour starting at 5:30 and dinner at 6pm. RSVP to the Chamber by October 31. Event cost is $20 per person can you can reserve your seat by contacting the chamber. You can sponsor a table for $300 for details on this package call the chamber. 417-588-3256.
- Fri. 11/8 - Sat. 11/9 - ARRL (American Radio Relay League) Midwest Convention is at the Cowan Civic Center. Visit www.arrl.org for details. Special appearance by Steven Nagel, former NASA Astronaut.
- Thr. 11/14 - Host Lions Club and Mercy hospital will hold the 2nd Annual a Day in the Life of Diabetes from 8:30a-2p. Seating is limited, to register call Shannon Smith at 417-533-6335
- Sat. 11/16 - COPE Trivia Night with dinner at 6pm and trivia is from 7pm-10pm at the Cowan Civic Center. Please call 417-533-5201 for details. All proceeds go COPE.
- Sat. 11/16 - Treasure Swap Meet will be at the Civic Center ExHall from 8a-3p: Something for everyone; Admission is free and concessions will be available. Call 417-588-5118 for more information.
- Mon. 11/18 - 7:00pm: The Lebanon Concert Association 2013-2014 continues with an appearance by the Allan Harris Band and their Nat King Cole Tribute: "Long Live the King" at Cowan Civic Center Theater. For tickets call Vivian Calton at 417-532-2990.
- Sat. 11/23 - Lebanon Christmas Parade starting at 11am. If you are entering a float please turn in your forms by Wednesday, November 20th. No cost to enter a float. Call 417-588-3256 for information.
- Thr. 11/28 - The Lebanon Booster Club will host a Turkey Trot at Atchley Park. The 5k Race will start at 8AM. There will also be a kid’s gobble wobble for those ages 3-10. Nancy Winfrey 417-664-3800 or Stacey Pearcy 417-531-2842
- Fri. 11/29 - Sun. 12/1 - World’s premier Co-Ed Roller Derby Education Event at the Cowan Civic Center with competitions, classes, booths, parties and fun. Join into the “Beat Me Halfway 2013” by visiting www.beatmehalfway.com.
- Fri. 12/6 - 5-7PM will be Christmas in the Park, at Atchley Park, there will be pictures with Santa, hay rides, face painting, storytelling, Christmas lights and displays throughout Atchley Park. Call 417-991-2222 for info.
- Sat. 12/7 - The Lebanon Police Department is hosting an Ugly Sweater 5K Run and Walk on at the Civic Center to raise money for Shop with a Cop. You can pre-register at the Lebanon Police Department.
Remember to tune in to KJEL 103.7 FM every Wednesday at 8:20 AM for the weekly "Trip Around the Ozarks." If you have an event that you would like featured on "Trip Around the Ozarks" please e-mail Jeff Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org