The City of Lebanon provides electric, water, and sewer service to customers living within the City Limits. Customers can pay bills, transfer accounts, and begin or end service at City Hall. Please note that some residents may have electric service through Laclede Electric Cooperative.
Follow the links on the right for helpful information or if you have questions call the Utilities Office at (417) 532-2345.
The City of Lebanon accepts a range of payment options for utilities, and offers convenient E-Billing.
The City of Lebanon offers a variety of ways to pay your utility bill.
- Visit our lobby at City Hall
- Utilize our drive through window
- Drop your payment into our drop box located in the drive through at City Hall
- Mail your payment to City of Lebanon, P.O. Box 111, Lebanon, MO 65536
- Pay Online via our Online Bill Pay service (more info provided below)
- Call 1-866-795-5935 to pay your bill over the phone
The City of Lebanon's E-Billing service allows you to receive your utility bill via email the minute it becomes available. No waiting! No hassle! Sign up today!
Benefits of Going Paperless:
- Eliminate paper clutter – view your utility bill directly from your email.
- View statements as soon as they're available – stop waiting for the mail.
- Protect against identity theft – feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
- Help the environment – by reducing paper consumption.
How to Sign Up:
- Fill out our sign up form.
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the box next to the words “I want to go paperless.”
- Click the Submit button on the form.
Online Bill Pay
Pay your utility account from your computer or mobile device with a debit or credit card (Mastercard and Visa only). It’s easy, saves postage and time, and is available 24/7 for your convenience!
Utilization of this convenience provides you the ability to:
- Access your updated account instantly
- View real time balances, payment amounts, and due dates
- View graphs detailing consumption history
- Sign up for E-Billing
Phone Payments Access your account balance and pay your utility bill by phone 24/7 by calling 1-866-795-5935. It's simple, convenient and secure! The maximum payment you may make using this service is $1500. Payments received after normal business hours, on weekends, or holidays will be posted to your account on the next business day.
Additional Bill Pay Information
- All payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be posted to the next business day.
- Postmark will no longer serve as payment date.
- Same Day Service: 3:00 p.m. deadline for services that are shut off for nonpayment.
- Same Day Service: 12:00 p.m. deadline for new connections.