The City of Lebanon provides electric, water, and sewer service to customers living within the city limits. Customers can pay bills, transfer accounts, and begin or end service at Lebanon City Hall. Please note that some residents may have electric service through Laclede Electric Cooperative.
Deposit fees for utility setup are as follows:
Electric - $80
Water - $20
Commercial Deposit - Two-month average for the address of the business (12 months total consumption, divided by 12 and multiplied by two).
Follow the links on the right for helpful information or if you have questions call the Utilities Office at (417) 532-2345.
The City of Lebanon accepts a range of payment options for utilities, and offers convenient E-Billing.
The City of Lebanon offers a variety of ways to pay your utility bill.
- Pay online 24/7.
- Pay by phone 24/7 - (866) 795-5935 (requires account number and last payment amount to utilize.
- Night Deposit Box at Lebanon City Hall.
- Mail your payment to City of Lebanon, P.O. Box 111, Lebanon, MO 65536.
- Drive-Through Window 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
- Visit our lobby 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
The City of Lebanon's E-Billing service allows you to receive your utility bill via email the minute it becomes available. No waiting! No hassle! Sign up today!
Benefits of Going Paperless:
- Eliminate paper clutter – view your utility bill directly from your email.
- View statements as soon as they're available – stop waiting for the mail.
- Protect against identity theft – feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
- Help the environment – by reducing paper consumption.
How to Sign Up:
- Fill out our sign up form.
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the box next to the words “I want to go paperless.”
- Click the Submit button on the form.
Online Bill Pay
Pay your utility account from your computer or mobile device with a debit or credit card (Mastercard and Visa only). It’s easy, saves postage and time, and is available 24/7 for your convenience!
Utilization of this convenience provides you the ability to:
- Access your updated account instantly
- View real time balances, payment amounts, and due dates
- View graphs detailing consumption history
- Sign up for E-Billing
Phone Payments Access your account balance and pay your utility bill by phone 24/7 by calling (866) 795-5935. It's simple, convenient and secure! The maximum payment you may make using this service is $1,500. Payments received after normal business hours, on weekends, or holidays will be posted to your account on the next business day.
Lebanon Utilities Customer Portal
Utility customers can now sign up for the Lebanon Utilities Customer Portal. The portal is a web-based application that will allow customers to view current and past water and electric usage data. Customers can use that information to make more informed decisions about utility usage. The application features an easy-to-read graphical interface and will allow customers to set up threshold alerts via text message.
To register, visit https://my-cilmo.sensus-analytics.com/login.html#/signin. If you need assistance registering, call Lebanon City Hall or visit one of our customer service representatives in the utilities’ office
Additional Bill Pay Information
- All payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be posted to the next business day.
- Postmark will no longer serve as payment date.
- Same Day Service: 3:00 p.m. deadline for services that are shut off for nonpayment.
- Same Day Service: 12:00 p.m. deadline for new connections.
COVID 19 Response
Because of the effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we understand that some customers are concerned about being able to make their utility payments. We are providing customer service and payment options to assist utility customers navigate these challenging times.
We recently implemented some changes to make sure our customers’ utilities are not interrupted. Please review the implemented changes, options for making payments, how to contact our staff and options for requesting service remotely. The information contains services that are currently available, but can also be beneficial going forward.
We also included the phone numbers for several local assistance agencies in the event you wish to discuss your account with them.
Temporarily Halt Utility Service Disconnections for Nonpayment
To provide relief for those who are not currently able to pay for utility services because of the COVID-19 crisis, there will be a temporary freeze on utility disconnects for the time being.
Utility Bill Payment Arrangements
In addition to the freeze on utility disconnects, we ask that any customer impacted by COVID-19 needing assistance paying their utility bill to please call (417) 532-2345 to request payment arrangements or payment extensions.
Local organizations that can help in times of need include:
MOCA (573) 765-3263
Crosslines (417) 588-3559
Salvation Army (417) 532.5135
Ministerial Alliance (417) 588-6900
COVID-19 Response: Customer Payment and Services Options
Our lobby is closed for the duration of the Stay-at-Home Order. Please take advantage of the online and phone payment options listed above. Our drive-thru window is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Stay Vigilant about Potential Fraud
Some customers may be the victim of phone or email scams, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We urge you to remain vigilant and aware of the potential for people to try to get you to send them money or gift cards, or provide them with your personal information.
Common Sense Steps to Avoiding Scams
Lebanon utilities will never call you asking for personal information. If you suspect the call is not legitimate, take note of the number then terminate the call immediately.
We do not call customers after normal business hours or on weekends.
If you receive a call demanding payment or telling you they will shut off your services, please terminate the call immediately.