Recycling & Energy Conservation
The City of Lebanon has access to various Recycling and Conservation programs. For more information on energy efficient homes please see the quick links on the right.
Conservation Rebate ProgramsLebanon offers several rebate programs. For more information please visit our
Rebate Programs page .
Household Hazardous Waste ( Download Brochure)
Collections Accepted Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-11:30pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm
• The City of Lebanon has been awarded a grant, through Lake of the Ozarks Solid Waste Management Program – Region 1, to partially fund Lebanon’s recycling efforts. ( Accepted Materials List )
Grants / Special Projects
1401 W. Commercial
Lebanon, MO 65536
Ph: (417) 532-2156 x1031
Fx: (417) 588-6098
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Through August 31,2015, Lebanon’s Recycling (HHW
Collection and Debris Drop-off sites) is now open and available to all
Laclede, Miller and Camden county residents at our Public Works
• A valid ID or utility billing is required as proof of address when checking in at the Warehouse office.
• Lebanon’s Recycling Center is now open for business on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (beginning September 6, 2014).
Saturday hours of operation are 9am until 2pm.
• A one-time Satellite HHW collection event, dates yet to be determined, will be held in the Osage Beach area to accommodate the residents of Miller and Camden counties.
Brush & Yard Debris
Lebanon and Laclede County residents may dispose of yard debris at the City of Lebanon's Public Works facility is located at 1401 West Commercial. Hours of acceptance are the same as for HHW (including above Saturdays).
Yard Debris consists of; leaves, tree limbs, grass clippings, shrub trimmings, etc.
Other Recycling Services
Information on other area Recycling Services can be found by visiting our
Other Area Services page