Location & Amenities
Just off North Highway 5, next to the Church of the Nazarene
The Park Features:
- Two lighted shelters with 20 amps of electric each.
- Pickering Pavilion which is lighted with 20 amps of electric
- Zach’s House, which is a lighted gazebo with 20 amps of electric located off the Indian Creek entrance of the park
- Andy’s Pavilion, which is lighted with 20 amps of electric located between the ball fields
- One mile paved walking trail
- Four baseball/softball fields with spectator seating, concession stand, and restrooms
- Fenced Playground
- Four horseshoe pits
There are entrances at the front and back of the park, but no through traffic is allowed.
W.T. Vernon Park
Below is a list of shelters available for reservation at Atchley Park. For more information about reservations read our PDF: Shelter Reservations