Other Area Services
- Propane: Propane may be purchased by City residents from any of several businesses in the Lebanon area. Residents may consult the Yellow Pages for a complete listing.
- Telephone Service: Telephone service may be initiated through:
- Waste Disposal: Waste disposal may be arranged through several haulers operating in Lebanon and approved by the City. They are:
- All American Waste (417) 532-1600 - website
- Allied Wast Services - (573) 346-3637 - website
- Waste Management - (800) 358-7274 - website
Information About Recycling:
City of Lebanon Services
The City of Lebanon receives a grant that allows us to accept Household Hazardous Waste and Brush and Yard Debris. Information on these services can be found under Residents in our green header or by visiting our Recycling & Energy Conservation page
Laclede Industries welcomes residents to drop off the following recyclables at their 941 Utah location: Plastics #1 and #2, paper (e.g. office paper, newspaper, envelopes), non-wax covered cardboard, tin, and aluminum cans. Non-wax coated cardboard may also be dropped behind the Laclede County Courthouse. For more information, please call (417) 588-3241 or visit the website.
Alternative Education Center Technology Recycling Program
The Lebanon Alternative Education Center accepts electronics for recycling. They are located at 1015 North Jefferson Avenue please call (417) 533-3824 or visit the website.